Our restaurant at H1898 will offer you from October 19th a new Autumn Tasting Menu where you will be invited to discover the new tapas by our chef Carles Boronat. An innovative reinterpretation of the traditional Catalan cuisine under the aspect of tapas and platillos, with the best fresh ingredients and produces from La Boqueria market.
Besides the tasting menu, Carles Boronat brings you an interesting tapas selection as well as excellent traditional courses and desserts.
If you go and have lunch or dinner in the Hotel 1898, you will enjoy the 2×1 discount on the wonderful Tasting Menu (“Menu Degustation”) (Drink not included)
Tasting Menu (48 euros, VAT not included)
- Zucchini focaccia, sun-dried tomatoes and soft cow cheese (Tou de Til.lers).
- Meatballs with tuna and ginger with green tomato sauce and coriander
- Oxtail cannelloni with morels.
- Capuccino of Porcini mushrooms, Idiazabal cheese mousse and truffle oil.
- Swordfish with tamarind sauce and onion coulis.
- Valrhona 70% chocolate nemesis.
- Fresh dates stuffed with Gorgonzola mousse and a lime-ginger sauce.
Located on the first floor of the hotel, the restaurant enjoys some of the best views of the Rambla of Barcelona.
With an intimate and elegant dining area, impeccable service, and an exclusive wine list, the H1898 experience is almost as good as its deluxe menu created by Chef Carles Boronat. This fine cuisine fuses Mediterranean style with sophisticated, exotic and always fresh ingredients, blending modern taste with traditional dishes.