Imagine a city where you can see one of the most impressive Romanesque art collections and historical paintings that describe the Mediterranean countries during Middle Ages, and then, just walking ten minutes you are on a modern building featuring an exceptionally comprehensive collection of works by Joan Miró. But don’t stop there. Continue dreaming about a gothic palace where nobles and knights have been replaced by Pablo Picasso works, a city where buildings seem a quarry or even a dragon…
Now open your eyes. Welcome to Barcelona !!!
U232 Hotel invites you to discover it on an Art Weekend package, which includes:
- 2 nights stay at our U232 Hotel in Barcelona (on a single, double, triple or family room)
- Breakfast in the exclusive U232 buffet restaurant
- Welcome drink in the U232 bar (1 per person)
- 1 Art Ticket per person that entitle you to visit:
- Museu Picasso: Picasso lived key years in Barcelona – those of his apprenticeship as an artist. He established and maintained strong links to the city throughout his life and it was here where he wanted his museum to be.
- Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya: MNAC has the best known display of Romanesque frescoes in the whole of Europe, unique both for the quantity and for the quality of the works on show.
- Fundació Joan Miró: The Foundation holds an exceptionally comprehensive collection of works by Joan Miró.
- Centre Cultural Caixa Catalunya – La Pedrera by Antoni Gaudí: Visit the most famous building bythe most famous architect in Barcelona.
- Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona: One of the largests collections of Contemporary Art in Europe, in a building by Richard Meier.
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona
Book now your Art Weekend in Barcelona and discover all the museums of the city !!!