Discover the new Hotel Granvía in Barcelona. Built in 1870, it reopens its doors after refurbishment, preserving its atmosphere and style but upgrading all the services and facilities.
For this reason, Núñez i Navarro Hotels provides the opportunity for all guests to discover this 19th century manor house in the city center of Barcelona. The draw will take place from all the comments and reviews received from today until October 31, 2013.
The prize consists of:
- A two nights stay for 2 people at Hotel Granvía in a double room (buffet breakfast included).
- Bottle of Cava (catalan champagne).
- To be used before: March 31, 2014 (subject to availability).
- No changes can be made once the reservation has been confirmed.
- The prize can not be used in conjunction with other item or goods.
- The prize can not be exchanged for any other item or goods.
- The prize is personal and non-transferable.
Only people who have already stayed in one of our nine hotels and post a review on the blog are eligible for the prize. Winners will be advised via e-mail and their name and surname will be published on the blog. If you have any queries, please send a message to the following address: email@example.com
Your comments and reviews are important to us… Good luck to all participants!